You Need A Health Bar! You Need A Health Bar!

awesome

voted 10 most because of the Midi music. it should say how much Midi still owns these days.

Popeye's Adventure Popeye's Adventure

awesome!!!

The "To hard for me to animate" - part were one of the most epic stuffs i've ever seen here on Newgrounds!!!

Just a Robbery Just a Robbery

"My window?"

it was great, the end was hilarious :D keep up the good work, and I hope you make more of this funny stuffs XD

Animatigo responds:

I also hope I can make more funny stuffs

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

i faced some problems...

all of a sudden i got "abducted" and the game went all nuts... overall, i love the game

Zombie Tower Defense 4 Zombie Tower Defense 4

long game

i've played for like one and a half hour. it was kinda funny, just boring to see same kind of enemeis all over again... hmmm, my levelpanel disappear somewhere aronud lvl 105-110.
still, qutie a good game

Dom Slutliga Förlorarnas Elit Dom Slutliga Förlorarnas Elit

Respekt

Skön sång, hör inte riktigt allt, men jag gillar det ändå.
o för övrigt, skönt bandnamn :D

Beat it-Metaljonus Beat it-Metaljonus

Wonderful!

Even thou I never have been listening to MJ so much I still think this was great.
God bless his soul and his family... And let us all remember MJ for his music and great songs and forgive him for all the bad things he had ever done...

Metaljonus responds:

MJ was a great person who cared about the world even if he probably did some fucked up shit but hey he was like our superhero.

A Storm So Calm Redux A Storm So Calm Redux

I love this!!!!

It's just awesome. Make more of this kind, and make this one longer! I really love this guitarplay after 1:10 :D